Friday, June 12, 2015

"Who are you going as?"

The question everyone asks me after they ask "Where is Comic-Con?" is "Who are you going as?"

This year I will be repeating one costume and creating 3 new ones. I like dressing like a character from a show/movie whose panel is happening that day. So based on last year's panel schedule I will be dressing as Queen Mary from Reign on Thursday, Scarlet Witch from Avengers: Age of Ultron of Friday, Red from Once Upon a Time on Saturday, and Misaki Ayuzawa from Kaichouwa Maid-Sama on Sunday.

The Red costume is a repeat from last year's Con. The only change I made was the white shirt. I didn't like the cut on the one last year, so I bought a different one. It's not exact to Red's but what I've learned at SDCC is no one judges your cosplay. People love it; no matter who you are dressed as or your level of crafting/sewing.

I'm most excited to dress as Mary. I missed the panel last year but their costumes is probably 40% of the reason I watch the show. Hopefully I can do her justice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment